On a fine Saturday evening, when I had nothing to do, I thought of blogging about SOMETHING. Even before I started thinking about that "something", pictures of my blog flooded with Google ads flashed in front of my eyes, people ready to pay anything to grab a little space and Me being famous *blush* *blush*.
I sighed and I smiled :)
A sip of hot tea a few seconds later; and never before, had I realized how big a word is "SOME-THING". Utterly despaired, I Googled to find out what people usually blog about :) There was everything from politics to poetry, and my facial expressions changed from curious to awful!! I knew nothing about nothing.
Then I thought of developing a website. Again I Googled, "How to develop simple websites for free" :). A few clicks here and there and finally i settled for a simple one. Enthusiastically, I opened the editor...a few drag and drops and I was yawning!
"I will settle down for a blog", convincingly I told my mind.
I poked my mind real hard, and pleaded it to tell me what I was good at!I begged that at 30, I definitely deserve to know!!! But the Mr. stubborn up there simply sat and smiled at my plight :(
I thought I was good at poetry, but my heart never danced with the daffodils....
I thought I was good at humor, but my heart felt awful. Sports for me was never more than chutes and ladders and politics was way beyond my understanding!
Soon enough I realized, I really knew nothing about nothing; sipping my hot tea.
I smiled at myself, and hoped that one day my Mr. stubborn will pull out some magic wand; a crackle of lightening and rest all will follow :)
I sighed and I smiled :)
A sip of hot tea a few seconds later; and never before, had I realized how big a word is "SOME-THING". Utterly despaired, I Googled to find out what people usually blog about :) There was everything from politics to poetry, and my facial expressions changed from curious to awful!! I knew nothing about nothing.
Then I thought of developing a website. Again I Googled, "How to develop simple websites for free" :). A few clicks here and there and finally i settled for a simple one. Enthusiastically, I opened the editor...a few drag and drops and I was yawning!
"I will settle down for a blog", convincingly I told my mind.
I poked my mind real hard, and pleaded it to tell me what I was good at!I begged that at 30, I definitely deserve to know!!! But the Mr. stubborn up there simply sat and smiled at my plight :(
I thought I was good at poetry, but my heart never danced with the daffodils....
I thought I was good at humor, but my heart felt awful. Sports for me was never more than chutes and ladders and politics was way beyond my understanding!
Soon enough I realized, I really knew nothing about nothing; sipping my hot tea.
I smiled at myself, and hoped that one day my Mr. stubborn will pull out some magic wand; a crackle of lightening and rest all will follow :)
nice blog! i like ur style of writing... :)
ReplyDelete